Roddy's Ramblings

Thoughts and tales; some of them may even be true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Hopefully whatever there is to know about me will come through whatever is written below - whatever that may bring...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Background... Changes

This part of the writing course had another title to make something of: First Night on a Cruise.

You can tell the course was in Surrey, England. I doubt this would come up in a writing class in Birmingham. What the hell do I know about cruises? I’m not even gay. So, the story of ‘Changes’ came about. This is definitely a minimum information story and the reader has to fill in the gaps; there are a few clues as to the location and what is happening and I would be keen to know if anyone can place it. Go on, leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home