Roddy's Ramblings

Thoughts and tales; some of them may even be true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Hopefully whatever there is to know about me will come through whatever is written below - whatever that may bring...

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sporting quotes...

I love the odd sporting comment that makes you pause and think, did he really say that??? Here's a few that should raise a smile...


From the Australia/South Africa cricket game tonight:
"The ball hit him just above the elbow. Thats not going to tickle."

From Triple M footie commentary (radio for those outside of Melbourne):
"He's standing diagonally parallel to the goal posts."

And my favourite, passed on from my friend Steve in Edinburgh from a soccer game:
"They're really playing with their jackets off today..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home