Roddy's Ramblings

Thoughts and tales; some of them may even be true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Hopefully whatever there is to know about me will come through whatever is written below - whatever that may bring...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Does anybody else see these things...?

I have just passed a rather large poster for a new television series about to be aired in Australia. It's called 'Commander in Chief' and is basically a show about a women president of the USA. 'Fair enough.

The thing that got me though was the slogan. 'The world needs a woman's touch'

Hang on, did I miss something? So the USA is now de-facto 'the World'? If this is on a poster in Australia, does this imply that the Bush administration is now attempting a subtle re-branding of the world's perception? Or is it just plain old dumb ignorance?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home