Roddy's Ramblings

Thoughts and tales; some of them may even be true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Hopefully whatever there is to know about me will come through whatever is written below - whatever that may bring...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Game Review... Electroplankton (NDS)


Where to start with this one?

I am absolutely enthralled by it and I'm not sure if any description I can give of it will really do it justice. There are basically 10 methods of making notes, tunes or melodies using the titular planktons on their related screens. Great stuff and perfect for the Nintendo DS console.

It is a great way to relax and play with the left hand side of your brain.

The only concern that I do have is the lack of a Save function when you get everything just so with a perfect rhythm; but that really just encourages endless variation.

I cannot recommend it enough - although, as with all glowing reviews of left-of-field games, it all means very little as very few people will be able, or willing, to shell out $70 just to try something out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home