Roddy's Ramblings

Thoughts and tales; some of them may even be true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Hopefully whatever there is to know about me will come through whatever is written below - whatever that may bring...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Background... Epilogue (2)

This is the second tale I've written with the purpose of beginning with the ending (the first will sit on my hard disk until such time as it ever gets rewritten enough to allow the possibility of being opened for public scrutiny). The whole tale came from the idea of walking from within the wood and took off from there.

It would appear that no-one has actually read this and understood what was going on. This is, of course, the fault of the author; but in this instance I think that while it is not immediately obvious, everything is there if you read carefully.

Would like to hear any feedback about this one. Go on, you might be rewarded in your next life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home