Roddy's Ramblings

Thoughts and tales; some of them may even be true.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

Hopefully whatever there is to know about me will come through whatever is written below - whatever that may bring...

Monday, July 16, 2007

But believe it or not, there was better news...

Jeez - who could have thought that things could get any better; but they did. In what could qualify as one of the most perfect evenings of my life I won an entry into the semi finals of the RAW comedy competition. It was hosted (rather well) by the excellent and rather nice Corinne Grant.

Here is the entry:

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/rawcomedy/podcast/raw_20070230.mp3


And for the keen, a profile was also put up on their website. But I really don't want to mention the article in the Sunday Herald magazine. No really, I couldn't...

http://www.comedyfestival.com.au/raw/gigs/spotlight/


But before you may think I've disappeared too far up my own backside, Triple J did get my name wrong in the introduction...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home